Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Light Period Red Mucusy How Far Along During Pregnancy Do You Begin To Notice Your Boobs Getting Bigger?

How far along during pregnancy do you begin to notice your boobs getting bigger? - light period red mucusy

Ok ... So I think I might be pregnant. I noticed that my breasts are quite large ... not much, but bigger. I was maybe a week late in my time. diluted morning I noticed a little blood when I went to the toilet, but he was so weak that he is a little pink and red as the download mucusy? Could stains or implantation? I have no idea and I wonder if you could get pregnant.

7 comments:

Autumn00... said...

Yes, you can .. I noticed that my breasts have grown larger, even before they are to have my period, and then I had the same thing as I am a week late, and this kind of red and pink spots is never completed, ending may be pregnant. Good luck!

Jess said...

good for me, I began to notice my bra, a little uncomfortable about 2 weeks (am now 33 weeks pregnant). It is extremely important, but enough to form a line undewire at the end of the day to leave.

If you think you might be pregnant, do not count on big breasts. Take a test.

Just moi! said...

Mine are not bigger, so I guess it's different for every woman. My breasts have changed color from pink to dark brown. My advice would be to take a pregnancy test is the only way to be sure.

curious said...

I did not know that she was pregnant until she is 7 weeks, but my breasts hurt for 3 weeks before I have a positive outcome, such as 4 weeks.
It sounds like implantation. I want to take a test or go for a blood test.
I am 15 weeks and increased by more than cup size.

Jenna said...

I Believe I understood very little breast changes! They were swollen and hard before I stayed away my period, I'm just about 6wks now and remain the same, I added a cup size and all ... Yaaaaay! lol. And they are in constant pain!

MaddyzMo... said...

you might be pregnant ... my breasts have increased the size of the Cup in the first three months, and she was delighted when I learned I was pregnant ... In addition, the bleeding does not like the beginning of the period or implantation?

jenniliz said...

I am 25 1 / 2 weeks pregnant and still fit in a cup - very disappointed - I thought that one advantage of pregnancy big breasts - I think not all of us

Post a Comment