Monday, February 22, 2010

Lenntek Sonix Micro High Definition Earphones Which Earphones Are Best Of These Three?

Which earphones are best of these three? - lenntek sonix micro high definition earphones

Replies Hey,

My Sony headphones let a few days and felt really bad when I sit for 2 hours by car, was not music, but that's not the problem.

I make new hearing aids as soon as possible, but do not want headphones are ugly. I would like an excellent (low good), good quality and custom blow when loud music.

Then I looked, and have enough for 3 headphones that are about the same price as deposit, but I can not test the sound I'm not sure what is best.

First, the Skullcandy Titan. It follows from the property Skullcandy Smokin 'and were not disappointed, and if they arIdeally, E sattisfied.

Next Lenntek Sonix earphones. I heard they were great, and they are only $ 30 from $ 40 titanium, although the price does not matter now.

And finally, the Sennheiser CX300. I met with Sennheiser headphones and headsets for the excellent, but I've never tried all their products for me as Lenntek.

If you know of in-ear earphones that you know better than them, do not hesitate to propose it. But now I want to know the best of three.

Thanks for reading everyone, have a good day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment