Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chlorhexidine Oral Thrush Persistent Bleeding Gums Question?

Persistent bleeding gums question? - chlorhexidine oral thrush

Two months ago, I decided a little whitening gel on the teeth used. If it works, irritated gums and apparently opened the door to infection. A few days later I began to feel a little put his teeth in the morning and shortly after he started bleeding a few places. I visited my dentist prescribed one chlorhexidine rinse, and sent me home. After a month, there was no improvement. I visited him again to be sent home with a bottle of mouthwash. This review has no meaning for me, so I decided on the use of antibiotics in my own way. Clindamycin had a little to the left of. I took 300 mg twice daily for five days. Now, the antibiotic seems to resolve the infection (gum bleeding does not cease to run) to choke, when my doctor gave me aAntifungals med and told me to leave everything else. Resolved fungal infection, but my gums are not fully healed, and now starts to bleed.
I am appalled. What should I do? Go to another doctor? What?
Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment