Thursday, January 14, 2010

Taylor Made Wedges Are Nike Slingshot Irons Good And Taylor Made Drivers Good?

Are Nike Slingshot irons good and taylor made drivers good? - taylor made wedges

I look at the Nike Slingshot iron on eBay. It is a complete package that regular 10.5 Graphite Shaft Taylormade R580 male w/65 Gram TaylorMade R580 7 Wood Regular men includes w/65 Gram Graphite Shaft, Nike Sling Shot Irons 3-PW w / Graphite Design graphite shafts regular men. The standard length of type and Lie, DFX 6600 Putter Odessey Black 35 "steel shaft Nike CPR Hybrid 22 W / Mens Regular Graphite Shaft, Nike SV Tour Wedges 56 SW and LW 60 * w / Coin flex steel shafts. This is a good package and how it is.

3 comments:

Chris S said...

I know that does not leave the TaylorMade drivers usually in the lurch ... IM not sure whether the network. I never used Nike iron, I can not help you. My guess as to how its value is ....$ 1500 ... But Go For That wouldnt ... But I would say a little closure. It sounds like a good game ... They could do some damage

Anonymous said...

TaylorMade R7 driver I think is entirely possible to combine good.and Nike Slingshot iron, and their puppies.
Looking simply trying times, then you can see what's good for you

soloflie... said...

I like the Slingshot iron. I've used since autumn last year and took 8 shots of my disability. Good ball launch angle, compassionate and very good connections around the greens.

Post a Comment